synthesize - To combine the parts into a whole
calculate - To determine a mathematical value (example: 7X7=)
hypothesize - To predict; a theory
1. You can synthesize the information from several informational articles on bicycles to determine how to repair a bike. This means, you take important information from each article and put it together.
2. Without vitamins and minerals, our bodies cannot synthesize, or put together, new cells.
3. Kelsey Defenbaugh said, “Another word for synthesize is combine.”
4. Joshua Jones said, “The opposite of synthesize is to separate.”
5. Austin Woodruff said, “Another word for synthesize is combine.”
1. Can Chase Doman calculate the answer for 8X8?
2. We have to work as a team to calculate this math problem?
3. Cade Stanley will calculate the circumference of a pie.
4. “I like to use the calculator to calculate,” said Sean Neve.
5. Can Esther Phocole calculate the answer for 8X8?