The Martinsburg High School Hall of Fame annually recognizes individuals who have:
- made a significant contribution of time to Martinsburg High School as a volunteer or an employee.
- made significant accomplishments in their chosen field of employment.
- made significant service to the community.
- been a loyal Martinsburg High School Supporter.
- given many years of service and/or involvement to Martinsburg High School (longevity).
- been an outstanding athlete with great accomplishments in his/her sport while a student at Martinsburg High and/or college, university, and/or professional career.
Hall of Fame Class 2009
Raymond "Buddy" Barker
Stewart "Turk" Laidlow
Dr. William Queen
Richard "Rick" Wachtel
Hall of Fame Class 2010
D. Rick Deuell
Hall of Fame Class 2011
Mary Elizabeth "Liz" Oates
Hall Of Fame Class 2012
Hall Of Fame Class of 2013
Hall of Fame Class 2014
Hall Of Fame Class of 2015
Hall Of Fame Class of 2016