Berkeley County has more than 59 business partners who are committed to the 18,000+ students in the district. This relationship has benefited both the schools and the area businesses. Their collaboration has spurred several accomplishments, some of which include:
1. Presenting an annual recognition program for Berkeley County Schools’ recipients.
2. Establishing Business Education Partnership scholarships for each of the three high schools.
3. Assisting with the passage of $51.5 million bond for school construction in September 2009.
4. Serving as a viable committee of the Martinsburg-Berkeley County Chamber of Commerce.
5. Developing a grant initiative to fund school projects and educational needs.